Tuesday 8 January 2013

Throne Fest 2013!

So I got invited to a event over facebook...
Turns out if it was Throne Fest!

Now sadly I don't think I will be able to attend as I plan to be gigging with my Solo Project by then (You didn't have to know that but why shouldn't I leave some mystery that I am in projects?).

So if you guys are free who not pop down to Throne Fest there are amazing bands that I bet you would not want to miss!

THRONE FEST 2013:

- CARPATHIAN FOREST (NOR)
- MARDUK (SWE) Exclusive show - The band will be performing the whole Panzer Division Marduk album as well as playing an additional whole set list with other classics!
- BELPHEGOR (AUS)(20th Anniversary special show + new album in March 2013)
- DESTRÖYER 666 (OZ)
- OFERMOD (SWE)
- FUNERAL WINDS (NL)
- HELL MILITIA (FRA)
- CELESTIA (FRA/USA)
- AGUYNGUERRAN (BE)
- FUNERAL GOAT (NL)

Date: May 11th 2013 in the Kubox @ Kuurne, West-Flanders, Belgium.
!!! TICKET INFO !!!
Get your tickets now while they are only €28
(limited capacity)
Order them via: tickets@thronefest.be
CHEAP ENTRANCE, KILLER BANDS AND FAIR DRINKS/FOOD PRICE
Above is pretty much all the information I could get from the event, which pretty much covers everything really... Now isn't that and amazing line up? Why are you still on the blog? Fuck off and buy a ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment