Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Failure - Абстракции (Акустический Альбом) - 90%


Now every-now and again I'll review ambient releases and its not to get more views on the blog its purely because I enjoy the music and... well ambient music goes well with Black Metal so yeah don't like it? Tough tits!

I won't bother reviewing this track by track as it works amazingly well as whole so why point out stuff that doesn't need to be pointed out?

I'm really glad this the artist asked me to review his release. This was an interesting 21:27 mins worth of ambient music which flows to and from each track with ease. Clearly this was thought out quite well considering there is a mixture of emotion behind the music (or as far as I feel).

After hearing this release maybe 3 or 4 times I'm still baffled about the amount of emotion behind this small release. You get the feeling of sadness, despair, hopelessness but at some points some happiness peaks through almost like it if were telling a story.

This is a great release and I'd urge anyone who is into ambient music to take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment